Improve Wine Color Intensity
Using Wine from Vinifera Grapes
Winemaking Challenge: Red wine color does not meet expectations.
"The color was better last year." Vintage variation and unexpected weather conditions can affect color.
"How high was the yield?" Over-cropping or poor canopy management can bring about under-ripe or under-colored fruit.
"Marketing wants a more intense appearance." Aroma and flavor are acceptable, but wine lacks the color requested by marketing.
Winesecrets can guide you through this problem.
Winesecrets now offers Colorfull Wine to improve red wine color intensity. Colorfull is wine from vinifera grapes, concentrated to bring about the greatest color intensity possible.
- Cabernet Sauvignon or other typical reds are extracted with Flash Détente.
- Resultant highly colored wine is concentrated with Ultrafiltration.
- Colorfull Wine is delivered to you in quantities ranging from 5 gallon pails to 330 gallon totes.
ColorFull Wine adds color to your wine.
- Intensity (Absorbance at 420 nm + 520 nm) increases to bring about a richer, darker appearing wine.
- ColorFull Wine favors red pigments (520 nm) bringing more red character and less brown color. Your wine matches or exceeds color from prior vintages.
- Marketability and perceived quality increase
- Wine is judged on flavors and aromas and not appearance.
ColorFull Wine is wine with no residual sugar or increased alcohol made from vinifera grapes: Your benefits of using this product include:
- Wine Integrity: Your wine is 100% vinifera. The competitors color additive is made from a hybrid bred with vitis rupestris.
- Wine consistency: Concentrate additives derived from hybrid grapes bring along distinct native characters and significant sugar.
- Operational Efficiency: Filterability is not an issue as with juice concentrate additives.
Winesecrets has generated considerable excitement with samples of ColorFull Wine. Our highly trained, professional staff will help develop additive trials to demonstrate that ColorFull Wine is the best method to achieve the color profile you desire.