Copy of New Test Track - send us a case today!
Bench Trials for Cross-Flow Technologies in Wine Industry
Winemaking Challenge: Wine upgrading requires trials before large scale treatment
Test Track Trials Allow you to:
- Taste the wine without obvious flaws.
- Examine your wine's innate character instead of altering it by blending.
- Fine-tune your wine’s flavor expression.
- Develop comfort with the benefits of advanced filtration techniques.
- Develop a budget for production-scale operations.
You can find the best path forward for each wine with Winesecrets’ test track.
It is important to understand the impact of various treatments on a small scale
before processing large volumes in the winery. Test Track allows you to conduct bench trials on all available Winesecrets process options, to include:
- Smoke Taint Removal
- Alcohol Adjustment/ Sweet Spot
- Zero Alc.
- VA Removal
- Environmental Taint
Once Winesecrets receives your wine samples, your wines are trialed and tasting samples returned for your evaluation, many times within one business day.
The Test Track is a unique bench scale trial system to determine the impact of several treatments on a wine. Your benefits for choosing to work with us include:
- Decision Control: With Test Track results, you decide the optimal taint mitigation to bring out the desired characters of your wine.
- Minimal Intervention: Bench trials allow you to determine just the right treatment volume to improve a wine lot. Treat no more than is necessary.
- Experience: Winesecrets combines this cutting-edge technology with its 15 years of experience, improving wines to bring you the best possible outcomes for your wine.
Winesecrets has conducted Test Track trials on hundreds of individual wines with over 50% leading to full service treatment. Our highly trained, professional staff provides you with wine trial samples. Once you decide on the best course of action, large scale treatment will be scheduled at your winery or at our central location in Sebastopol, CA.