Improve Wine Color Intensity with UX-520
Using Wine from Vinifera Grapes
Winemaking Challenge: Red wine color does not meet expectations.
"The color was better last year." Vintage variation and unexpected weather conditions can affect color.
"How high was the yield?" Over-cropping or poor canopy management can bring about under-ripe or under-colored fruit.
"Marketing wants a more intense appearance." Aroma and flavor are acceptable, but wine lacks the color requested by marketing.
Winesecrets can guide you through this problem.
Winesecrets now offers UX-520 High Color Wine to improve red wine color intensity. UX-520 is wine from vinifera grapes, concentrated to bring about the greatest color intensity possible.
- Cabernet Sauvignon or other typical reds are extracted with Flash Détente.
- Resultant highly colored wine is concentrated with Ultrafiltration.
- UX-520 is delivered to you in quantities ranging from 5 gallon pails to 330 gallon totes.
UX-520 High Color Wine adds color to your wine.
- Intensity (Absorbance at 420 nm + 520 nm) increases to bring about a richer, darker appearing wine.
- UX-520 favors red pigments (520 nm) bringing more red character and less brown color. Your wine matches or exceeds color from prior vintages.
- Marketability and perceived quality increase
- Wine is judged on flavors and aromas and not appearance.
UX-520 is wine with no residual sugar or increased alcohol made from vinifera grapes: Your benefits of using this product include:
- Wine Integrity: Your wine is 100% vinifera. The competitors color additive is made from a hybrid bred with vitis rupestris.
- Wine consistency: Concentrate additives derived from hybrid grapes bring along distinct native characters and significant sugar.
- Operational Efficiency: Filterability is not an issue as with juice concentrate additives.
Winesecrets has generated considerable excitement with samples of UX-520. Our highly trained, professional staff will help develop additive trials to demonstrate that UX-520 is the best method to achieve the color profile you desire.